top of page
Calvary Lutheran Church has been a member of the Medford, NJ community since 1958, with the mission to spread the Gospel (Good News) of Jesus Christ to our town. Our preschool ministry, Little Christians at Calvary preschool began in 1980, with the 1980-1981 school year as its first full school year.
Calvary Lutheran has been served by Pastors Raymond Wyppich (1958-1963), Milan "Mike" Nesko (1964-1995), Robert Mueller (1996-1999), Mark Kastner (-2010), William Willenbrock (2013-2016), and David Small (2018-Present)
3 Eayrestown Road
(SW Corner of Route 70 and Eayrestown) Medford, NJ
bottom of page